Gift this class
Exclusive VAMFF Fashion by Foot Tour
We have scoped out a special day for international media guests of VAMFF.
Learn while you walk with Personal Style Specialists, Donna Cameron and Briar Jasper-Batson. They will talk to you about elements of personal style, what will work best for you, and the importance of embracing ethical fashion as they take you to meet independent fashion designers.
You will be introduced to exceptional quality fashion, some of it bespoke and all of it exclusive to Melbourne.
All the designers you'll meet produce fashion ethically and sustainably. You'll discover beautifully made and highly unique fashion gems. Be amazed at what you can view, order or simply lust after!
Please note, this tour is 'invitation only'.
- Key principles of personal style
- An understanding of why ethical fashion is important
- Who some of Melbourne's best independent designers are!
- Enjoy a glass of bubbles as you learn about Fashion by Foot and meet our first group of independent designers. We will stop for lunch at an iconic Melbourne restaurant, and we'll conclude the day with another group of designers and further refreshments.
- Just your enthusiasm and whatever you need to capture the day!
Comfy shoes and accessories for all seasons - sunnies, brolly etc. Melbourne can have four seasons in one day!
This event is 'by invitation only' for international media guests of VAMFF