Gift this class
Fashion by Foot OUTFIT STYLING City Tour
This is a completely new way to learn about personal style.
Learn while you walk with personal style specialists, Donna Cameron and Briar Jasper-Batson. They talk to you about new ways to style outfits as they take you to meet designers and purveyors of independent fashion produced ethically and sustainably.
You will discover exceptional fashion, some of it bespoke and all of it either made or designed here in Melbourne. See beautifully made and highly unique fashion. Be amazed at what you can view, order or lust after. Melbourne-made is magic!
Once you have registered we will email you our start location, which will be in the city centre.
- Alternative ways to style classic pieces
- Options for updating your outfits
- How to be playful with your clothing choices
- Enjoy a glass of bubbles or beer. Along the way we will stop to for lunch, which is provided.
- You will be introduced to some of Melbourne city’s best independent designers
Public transport only for this one!
- Just your enthusiasm!
Comfy shoes and accessories for all seasons - sunnies, brolly etc. Melbourne can have four seasons in one day!
Everyone interested to know more about fashion!