Gift this class
Fashion by Foot Fitzroy VOLUME & PROPORTION Tour
This is a walking workshop, a completely new way to learn about personal style.
Learn while you walk with personal style specialists, Donna Cameron and Briar Jasper-Batson. They talk to you about how to determine what style features work best for you, as they take you to meet local independent fashion designers.
You will be introduced to exceptional quality fashion, some of it bespoke and all of it either made or designed here in Melbourne.
All the designers we visit produce fashion ethically and sustainably. You'll discover beautifully made and highly unique fashion gems. Be amazed at what you can view, order or lust after. Melbourne-made is magic!
Once you have registered we will email you our exact start location, which will be in Fitzroy.
- Key principles of proportion as it applies to building outfits
- Ways to co-ordinate separates effectively
- How to determine if a garment style suits you
- Enjoy a glass of bubbles and some nibbles to begin. Along the way we will stop to rest and have lunch, which is provided.
- You will be introduced to some of Melbourne's best independent designers
- Just your enthusiasm!
Comfy shoes and accessories for all seasons - sunnies, brolly etc. Melbourne can have four seasons in one day!
Everyone interested to know more about fashion!